Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday Made It {October 26}

Welcome to my very first Monday Made it with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics!  I always love reading these posts, and it makes me happy to be writing for it this time around. It always amazes me how creative and inspirational so many teachers can be! For some of the things, I couldn't even imagine coming up with it on my own! 

For this week, I thought to showcase one simple thing! I promise to be more creative in the future! For the first item, I would like to show  you my very beautiful bulletin board. It may not seem much to you, but let me tell you, I am not creative when it comes to these suckers.  


I bought this amazing Owl Bulletin Board activity from Kindergarten with Susie and you can find the product here.  We were working on an owl unit, and it went perfectly with our unit. The kids enjoyed the cutting and pasting.  


Putting up the bulletin board took about 40 minutes, and this is why I don't usually spend so much time on bulletin boards. I feel like I can spend that much time on something that is more important like creating something for the classroom or reading a book.  But looking at these pictures and imagining the expressions of my students face when they see it is amazing.  


All you need for this bulletin board is background paper, stapler, lots of staples, scissors to cut brown paper to make tree branches, and preferably a step stool. If you have all of those things, then you are set.  

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so cute!!! I just posted a bulletin board among other things on my blog for Monday Made It. I had to learn a system that worked for me when it came to bulletin boards because, like you, I found them to be frustrating. Your board is awesome though!! :)

    ReplyDelete