Sunday, March 22, 2015

Reign on Ed Tech Baton


I have been given the absolute pleasure of guest posting for Ed Tech Baton tomorrow morning. They're a finalist for the 2014 EduBlogs Awards for the Best Educational Use of a Social Media.

 If you've never heard of it, then you are in for a treat! It's a community-run Instagram account for teachers to share pictures of how they use technology in their classrooms.  Since tomorrow will be my day to post, I will take full advantage of posting effective lesson plans, innovating apps on the Chrome Books, and anything else that happens in my classroom that I feel other teachers might benefit from.

For more information, click here for their website.

Make sure to check out my Instagram posts on @edtechbaton tomorrow! Here's to an excellent week!














No comments:

Post a Comment