Thursday, September 18, 2014

New Job, New City!

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It has been waaaay too long and so much to update on. I've got a couple of shockers, and I'm just going to get into it. .....

I'm a high school multiple subjects teacher in San Diego now!!!!!! I know, totally different from what I've been doing before, but I am exactly where I'm supposed to be. :) Words cannot describe how happy I am to be at the school I'm at currently, but I'm going to try anyways. 

I've always wanted to be a teacher to those that have been profiled their whole lives, especially in school. I knew that I could teach those students by challenging them and allowing them go above and beyond what others expect of them. Thankfully, I've chosen to work in an environment where I am working with those exact type of students. 

I know I will come across a different set of issues from what I experienced while teaching elementary schools, so I will make sure to keep you all updated. Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment