Friday, September 6, 2013

Procedures in the First Few Weeks

Hello there,


My second week of school has finally concluded, and I get to breathe!  (a little bit at least)  My goal for the first two weeks was to create a loving, caring family and learning atmosphere.  My second goal was teaching the procedures for everyday routines.  Boy was it tough! I love my kiddos, but it sure takes a lot of patience to constantly, kindly remind students where they should be, how they should behave in different situations, where to throw away trash, when to get bathroom, and all of that good stuff.



Here is the list of procedures I used in case you wanted to know.  http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/30-classroom-procedures-head-behavior-problems You can modify according to your class.






No comments:

Post a Comment